Jayden and Brittany Fire Recovery

On Friday September 1st at 1am a fire broke out in the apartment directly above Brittany and Jayden's unit in Stevenson Ranch. It is said that a water heater exploded but it is still being investigated. Luckily Jayden was not home and Brittany as well as their pet cats made it out safely. Unfortunately Brittany had 2 minutes to evacuate and was unable to save anything.  All of their belongings have suffered major water and smoke damage and possibly fire damage as well.  It's a complete loss. This was their very first apartment that they moved into back in April and they are devastated to be starting  over from scratch.  Any help would be very much appreciated. 

Donations ()

  • Linda Ruggiero 
    • $100 
    • 30 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 30 mos
  • Justin Mccracken  
    • $100 
    • 30 mos
  • Pete Wartak 
    • $100 
    • 30 mos
  • Diego Saco 
    • $100 
    • 30 mos
See all

Organizer

Taylor Pope 
Organizer
Stevenson Ranch, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more