I am raising money for my sister Janet Williams, on the afternoon of December 5, 2017 the home next door to her exploded, literally due to what is assumed a gas leak, when the home exploded, a fireball went through Janet’s home and completely engulfed it in flames. Janet’s home was destroyed in a matter of minutes. We thank God that no one was injured being that most people were at work. Janet lost EVERYTHING, all she has literally are the clothes on her back. I’m asking that everyone who can to please donate, no amount is too small, God bless you all.