What we know so far…
1) We are approved to put a course in.
2) The course layout will need to be approved by Borough Council
3) Our plan is to install turf tee pads
4) Basket make and model will be determined based upon the amount of money raised (more funds = better baskets)
5) We estimated this project to cost $9,900.00. $550.00 per hole.(most likely going to cost more)
6) Our plan is to start a non-profit organization to maintain the course, manage an Indian Park League, conduct annual events, and grow the sport after the course is installed.
7) The requested Go Fund Me amount is $14,000.00 and if we reach this goal, the non-profit would be able to be established with these funds.
8) All funds raised will go directly to constructing the course and creating the non-profit organization. Any remaining funds will be used directly for the purposes for which the non-profit organization is created (maintenance, events, growing the sport, etc.)
9) There is a possibility if you donate $550 we can put “Donated by:” or “In Memory of:” on a hole’s tee sign.