On Tuesday night, September 25th, my sister Kristal was involved in a fire at her home in West Fort Worth. She was heating up grease and the kitchen went up in flames. Her 15 year old daughter, Logan, 4 year old twins, Grayson & Zoey and the family pets made it out safely and unharmed. However, Kristal sustained 2nd degree burns to her right hand/arm and her face when trying to get control of the fire. We are all so grateful and blessed that things weren’t worse and Kristal is going to recover, hopefully with just minimal scarring, but she and the kids are really going to need any help they can get with medical bills, deductibles, food and things that insurance won’t cover. Please share and help this sweet family out if you’re able to. No donation is too small! ❤️ Prayers are also needed and greatly appreciated!