House fire has taken everything

On saturday december 2nd my sisters house was severly damaged by fire in reservior which was caused by a faulty fuse box exploding. The fire was so bad that she tried to save her dogs and cat, but could not get to them in time, so the dogs (Fifi & Incha) perished in the fire, and kitty was not found. She is devasted as her dogs were like her children. My stepfather ended up with burnt hands trying to get to the dogs. The smoke was so bad that they had to get out of the house. To make it worse after the SES and Police left the scene, thieves took whatever they could salvage from the back of the house.
So now my stepfather and sister are homeless and left with nothing.
Please if you can help them start over, it would be so greatly appreciated and mean the world to us.
It would help them get back on their feet and start over.
25878042_1512351615.4764_funddescription
  • Rachel Giannopoulas 
    • $300 
    • 44 mos
  • Tania Truran  
    • $30 
    • 45 mos
  • Rhys Martin 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
  • Daveena Mawren 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
  • Suzy Dekker 
    • $100 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer

Caralyn Gibaud 
Organizer
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more