Home burned in fire - Please help

Our dear Kim Huynh who is a Cashier Receptionist and works at SSC station C had a terrible fire at her home.  She was able to get her entire family (Husband, Mom and three children Haley 13, Chloe 10 and Binhji 4 ) out of the home to safety.  The fire was caused by a neighbor who was cooking in the backyard.  Kim and her family have literally lost everything.  She is temporarily living in a trailer until she can find housing.  I'm not asking on behalf of Kaiser for donations but on a personal level as her work family, anything you could donate would be so greatly appreciated.  Her home that she was renting is a complete loss and she has to buy everything from kids clothing to furniture and more.  I just can't imagine and feel so heartfelt to help her and her family in this time of need.  No obligation, but if you would like to help, thank you so much! No amount is too small as every dollar helps
  • Choua Lor 
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
  • Becky Grijalva  
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
  • Cynthia Ramos 
    • $200 
    • 36 mos
  • Stacy Hull 
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Tammy Toderean 
Organizer
Roseville, CA
Kim Huynh 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more