Lost everything in my house fire.

My name is kaylan mott and I have 2 sweet little girls me and my fiance went out to eat on Jan 1st. got a horrible phone call that my house was on fire. The fire got started by a heat lamp on our back porch to keep our dogs warms. When we got home it was the most horrible feeling ever. We end up losing everything that we had including 3 of our animals.  We our just glad that our 2 babies our safe and none of us were hurt.... please continue to pray for us .... every little bit will help us get our babies  a new home that we can make memorys in again. We want to thank everyone for yalls help we appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts...  god bless yall.....     if yall have question pleaae contack charly mott..... THANKS 

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $500 
    • 39 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $70 
    • 39 mos
  • Richard Rivera 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Rachel Casteel 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Richie Alford 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Charly Mott 
Organizer
Lake Charles, LA
Mary Mott 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more