Lilies are extremely toxic to cats. Every case of lily ingestion is an emergency situation, so we rushed our little guys to the veterinary ER as soon as we realized that this had happened. In order to treat them for the poison and prevent them from going into kidney failure or long-term disability, they will need critical care.
If you’re an animal lover or have ever gone the extra mile for a special pet, you know that we’d do whatever we needed to do to keep these wonderful cats happy and healthy. For those of you who feel inclined, we’d appreciate your help as we try to keep Roscoe and Luxo alive so they can go back to making our lives and each other’s so truly joyful.
- Alex Bareis
- Gail Hurley-Goodson
- Amelia Karlin
- Madelyn Burton
- Meghan Hurley
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more