Help for house fire victims- Neely Commons

On Sept. 24 in Neely Commons neighborhood, a bathroom fan started a fire that consumed a family's one-story home.  The roof has caved in and it is likely a total loss.  While many of us do not know this family, we do know they need help!  Let's come together.  Any donation is appreciated.

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $300 
    • 1 mo
  • Danielle Wilson 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
  • Sandra Leslie  
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Jessie Jordan 
    • $500 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $30 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Theresa Zimm 
Organizer
Gilbert, AZ
Jessi Salvato 
Beneficiary

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more