AHH! makes a difference by combining creative opportunities, trainings, and skill building. It is based on the belief that all young people deserve to thrive.
I am volunteering all my time for 7 weeks, so your gift will go directly into educational and enrichment opportunities for the youth. AND it is is tax deductible.
Here is how your gift will help:
· $30 will cover art supplies & healthy snacks for a day
· $50 will fund peer mentoring or a local field trip.
· $100 will pay a visiting artist or health professional, who is not able to volunteer.
Our total goal of $2,500 will cover art & health activities supplies, & local field trips for the entire 7 weeks.
· I appreciate your consideration, and I hope you agree it never hurts to ask! If you can’t donate but want to support AHH! please send a greeting and a good wish for a bright future to these young people.
Here is a T-Shirt we made at a 5-day Summer Art Camp in 2016. The words say strength, hope, freedom.
· I am happy to answer any questions or provide further information. Peace and love, you all.
- Sarah Zellers
- Judi Jennings
- Pamela McMichael
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more