On the night before Christmas Eve at around 10:30 p.m., our neighbor's house caught fire and burned down. The family was left with nothing except for what they walked out in. We ask for you to find it in the kindness of your hearts and donate what you can during this tragic time. My name is Molly Rodenbush and I live across from the family in Lakeville and we are raising money for the family because they lost everything. The money will go directly to Jennifer Hawley, owner of the house, and with these funds they will be able to rebuild their home and get them back on their feet.