Grandparents Lose Home of 51 yrs to Fire

This morning, December 1st, at 4am, Les & Colleen Harris (my Grandparents) lost their home to an electrical fire. Colleen was able to grab Les's medication but other than the clothes on their backs, they are left with nothing. 

They moved to the Chilcotin in 1968, with 65 years of Marriage there
-- all of their 6 Children, their Grand-children, and Great Grand-children have memories wrapped up tight around that little Ranch Home. 

Please Help & then Share to get these two wonderful and loving souls back on their feet. My Aunt Connie (Connie Bracewell, their Daughter) is the beneficiary and will be in charge of gathering funds. She can easily be reached via email for any questions at circle.x.ranch@hotmail.com.

43782508_1575218627941805_r.jpeg43782508_1575218645757342_r.jpeg

Donations (0)

  • Robyn Holling 
    • $500 
    • 1 d
  • Jim and Sue Carlson 
    • $100 
    • 1 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 2 d
  • Kathy and Jim Shetler 
    • $100 
    • 2 d
  • Lilah Mckenney 
    • $100 
    • 2 d
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Katrina Beauchamp 
Organizer
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Connie Bracewell 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more