Fire destroys home.

Last night, 8/27/17, around 11:45pm my boyfriend Austin's childhood home where his mother, sister, and niece still live, caught fire. It was an electrical fire that started in their bathroom ceiling vent. The house was saved, but there is extensive fire/water damage. The home holds no insurance coverage. To get them back into their home before the cold months, their biggest financial need is materials to fix the home. Any donation to help them in this time of need will be greatly appreciated. ❤

Donations

 See top
  • Infinigy Solutions Family 
    • $500 
    • 41 mos
  • Sarah Mahoney 
    • $20 
    • 41 mos
  • Ken Curley 
    • $100 
    • 41 mos
  • Adam Evans  
    • $200 
    • 41 mos
  • David Norris 
    • $20 
    • 41 mos
See all

Organizer

Melissa Shaw 
Organizer
Milton Mills, NH
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more