As you might have heard last night, a local home was completely lost due to a structure fire. Everyone is safe and no one is injured. Sadly, a dog and a cat did not make it.
The bottom apartment had four residents and the top apartment housed a family of four. They all lost their home and ALL their possessions. We are so thankful and grateful that everyone is safe, but they lost absolutely everything: clothes, phone, ID’s, guitars, personal memorabilia, etc. Nothing made it out of that house except the people!
This is the GoFundMe Page for Gavin Mclaughlin!
Please help a local community member!
- genevieve bachman
- Chelsey Wilson
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more