We at proceedit are specialized on developing BPM-RPA-AI business process automation solutions and serving them on a BPaaS model from the Cloud.
Since beginning 2019 we are running an academy with the main focus oriented to help students coming mainly from African, Asian-Pacific and Latin American countries to have a learning and life experience in Europe in order to boost their personal baggage and professional careers and to empower them to be relevant actors on improving the efficiency of the economies of their own countries when they come back home.
At that respect, we are creating a scholarship fund having as a main goal to give opportunities to young undergraduate or recent postgraduate students to be initiated as a professionals on one of the best promising technological niches: Business process automation by using modern on the edge technologies like BPM, RPA and AI, by coursing our advanced Career Plan
Collected funds are used to grant scholarship discounts
(100 % for students and other profiles) on the academic fees and to cover trainees' living and traveling expenses when they decide to follow the Career Plan presentially in Barcelona.Ethical compromises
Our company and our products are committed to improving the lives of the people by the combination of several effects:
- Reducing efforts to do the working procedures.
- Reducing working cycles.
- Make procedures more transparent and auditables and therefore contributing to fight against corruption and favouritism practices.
- Promoting equal opportunities policies by gender, origin and location.
- Allowing the adoption of fair variable retributions systems based on objective parameters like, effort, compromise, well done and on-time work, real workload assumed by each employee....
- Facilitating massive telework adoption and then having an important effect on the ecology.
- Permitting to distribute the workload around the world through task by task outsourcing methodology and therefore allowing and easy very quick to implement transmission of rents for more to less developed countries.
- Empower people to develop to a high level professional carer without the need to leave their country, family and friends entourage.
- Reduce entrance barriers to allow micro, mini and SMB to adopt state-of-the-art automation technologies without effort, without investment and on a sustainable way. Career Plan methodology and characteristics:
Our BPM-RPA-AI career plan is specially oriented to provide trainees with a very practice knowledge and experience by:
- Using a "learning-by-doing" with a smart combination of proven theory lessons, practices, tests, workshops, projects, demos, presentations and exams activities.
- Participation on continuous roleplays where trainees can adopt different company roles and perform real company tasks related to each role. 20 % of each Career Plan Module effort time is dedicated to these roleplay performances.
- Participating on the creation of real applications that go immediately on production.
- Applying strictly rules on effort, performance, ethics and reporting control.
- Ensuring full transparency of progresses made by trainees through the use of an advanced task manager application Jira
open to contributors.
You can find additional information about our Career Plan in our website
and in the following FAQs. Main values to promote among trainees:
We are not only focussed on training professionals but also to help our trainees to develop themselves as better persons by promoting values like: open mind, self-initiative, collaboration spirit, communication skills, social focus, trusting on equal rights, professionality, interculturality, ecology and entrepreneurship.Collected funds application:
The collected funds are used to cover three different costs of the trainees:
A full or a partial trainee academic scholarship:
- Contributor: 1 hour academic fee = 12 €.
- Donor: 5 hours academic fee = 60 €.
- Bronze Sponsor: 1 Chapter (30 hours) academic fee = 360 €.
- Silver Sponsor: 1 Module (150 hours) academic fee = 1,800 €.
- Gold Sponsor: 1 Course (900 hours) academic fee = 10,800 €.
- Platinum Sponsor: 1 Career (4,500 hours) academic fee = 54,000 €.
Plus (optional) living (transport, accomodation, food, insurance, culture, ...) expenses in Barcelona:
- 1 day = 60 €.
- 1 week = 420 €.
- 1 month = 1,800 €.
- 1 quarter = 5,400 €.
- 1 semester = 10,800 €.
- 1 year = 21,600 €.
Plus (optional) travel mileage for the trainee home <> Barcelona:
- 250 miles = 60 €.
- 500 miles = 120 €.
- 1,000 miles = 240 €.
- 2,500 miles = 600 €.
- 5,000 miles = 1,200 €.
- 10,000 miles = 2,400 €.Funding requirement schedule.
Our Career Plan is on the air since February 2019 and we have already 40+ trainees enrolled coming from 10+ different countries (Egypt, India, Lebanon, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Poland Russia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Vietnam ... ). .
The collected funds are going to be used immediately to help our trainees to continue coursing our Career Plan and to permit to increase the number of trainees participating on it.proceedit contribution.
Our company will contribute to fund the scholarship fund with the same amount as the total funds collected through this crowdfunding project and thus doubling the effect of the contribution made by our sponsors.Compensations for donors.
Companies or individuals funding the project will have right to:
- Being mentioned as scholarship fund sponsor in proceedit website in the corresponding sponsorship category section.
- Have the right to choose to which trainee to grant the scholarship (note 1).
- Have access to the CV and motivation letter of candidates and choose the candidate to whom to sponsor the scholarship (note 1).
- Follow the detailed work of the scholarship during the development of the training chapter, module, course or career activities (note 1).
- Being mentioned as scholarship sponsor in the trainee's certificate (note 1).
- Priority on offering job proposals to the sponsored trainee after ending the Career Plan (note 2).
- Establishing pre-job contracts with the sponsored trainee after ending the Career Plan (note 3).
1 - This compensation is granted for a minimum scholarship funding of one full Module of the Career Plan or 1,800 € corresponding to the Silver Sponsor category or superior).
2 - This compensation is granted for a minimum scholarship funding of one full Course of the Career Plan or 10,800 € (corresponding to the Gold Sponsor category or superior).
3 - This compensation is granted for a minimum scholarship funding of one full Career Plan or 54,000 € (corresponding to the Platinum Sponsor category or superior).