Fire Ruins Family Home & Lives of Five Pets

A fire started yesterday afternoon in Sue and Dani’s family home, this was caused by a phone charger. Everything was destroyed and five of their beloved family pets lost their lives. 
Sue and Dani are currently away on holiday, when they return on Friday all they will have with them is their holiday clothes and a few belongings.
We know that no amount of money will replace their beloved pets and memories or sentimental items, however we would just like to try relieve some of the financial stress while they piece back together their lives. 
We would appreciate any donations, no matter how small. 
Thank you ❤️

Donations (0)

  • daniel luffman 
    • £30 
    • 6 mos
  • Jo Sampson 
    • £20 
    • 6 mos
  • Jayme Jones 
    • £10 
    • 6 mos
  • Tracy Mulford 
    • £30 
    • 6 mos
  • Lucy Sanders 
    • £50 
    • 7 mos

Organizer 

Soph'e V Cawkwell 
Organizer
Harlow, East of England, United Kingdom
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more