Fire leaves family devastated.

In the late morning on Wednesday a spaces heater caught fire in a home on South Washington street in Milford, there was a 3 yr old, 16 yr old and an adult female in the home at the time the blaze started. Thankfully no one was injured and everyone was out because the whole house was engulfed in a matter of minutes. The family has lived in this home for 4 generations and this fire has this family starting with nothing but the clothes on their backs. They have an older female Wanda Torrie who was the owner of the home, her daughter Julie Connelly & her boyfriend Bucky Sehn, with 3 children Kyileigh, Taytem, & Malachi( 9f, 8f, 3m) and 16f Emily whose pregnant, lost everything in this tragic blaze while a friend Veronica, her 10 year old daughter Lily & 1year old son Cooper lost alot as well. They are in need of everything so even if you can't donate cash there are drop off spots if you have anything to donate (clothes, toys, household items, toiletries, anything). We are trying to raise money to help them start from scratch, nothing in the home was salvageable. Every little bit helps.
  • Monica Bird 
    • $30 
    • 45 mos
  • Linda Smith 
    • $25 
    • 45 mos
  • Brandon Hein 
    • $196 
    • 45 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 45 mos
  • N Joe Lear Sr 
    • $25 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Julie Connelly 
Organizer
Milford, DE
Bucky Sehn 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more