My families apartments has burned down from the inside from a faulty stove we lost everything no bed no clothes all the memories we had are gone all our childhood pictures have been destroyed.My mother , father, Sister, and brother in-law live there aside from the three younger kids .I have little 6 year old sister ,1 year old brother and 1 year old nephew whose clothes have all been destroyed. I know times are tough but anything would help. I greatly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart .
- Luis Ramon
- Marc Barradas