On Sunday, March 27th, there was a fire in the Balsamo's Pizzeria trailer. The Fire Marshal determined it to be an electrical malfunction. Thankfully, no person was harmed! The trailer, however, cannot be salvaged. Leaving Balsamo's unable to reopen and with no source of income for the foreseeable future.
Balsamo's Pizzeria has become a staple in the community, especially at epiQ Food Hall. While we are working on finding ways to support and lift up our friends in this time of need, we need the help of our community. Please give whatever you are able and spread the word! Together we can get Jonathan and his delicious pizza back to Woodbridge and back on track!