Main fundraiser photo

Family Affected by Kitchen Fire

Donation protected

On September 20th, my sister Tanya and her fiancé Andrew experienced a kitchen fire within their apartment. As they were getting ready to prepare dinner as a family of three, little did they know their world was about to be flipped upside down. Before they knew it, a pan went up into flames while they were all standing close by causing the three of them to sustain severe burns by flying debris; their 17 month old son; Easton, suffering the most. Tanya has a severe burn on her foot and Andrew is covered in burns on his hands/arms causing them both to lose the ability to drive. Easton has been admitted at Shriners due to the burn he has on his head and may need surgery. He also has several spots on his arms and back. 

The three of them have several follow up appointments in NH but also have to juggle the fact that their son is in Boston. Once Easton is discharged from Shriners, he will then have multiple appointments a week in MA. With them both losing the ability to drive, they have to rely on others for transportation as well as find a way to financially keep up with things while currently being out of work.


Tanya and Andrew have already been blessed with so much support and they thank you from the bottom of their hearts.

Donate

Donations 

  • Andrew Ryan
    • $20 
    • 3 yrs
  • Anonymous
    • $300 
    • 4 yrs
  • Tamara Cocciardi
    • $25 
    • 4 yrs
  • Giovanni Martins
    • $50 
    • 4 yrs
  • JoAnn Daigle
    • $25 
    • 4 yrs
Donate

Organizer

Brittny Richard
Organizer
Concord, NH

Inspired to help? Start a fundraiser for someone you know

Help someone you know by raising funds and getting their support started.

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.