- Children learn how to formally count money in elementary school, yet conversations about the different uses of money often go unmentioned in classrooms across the country.
- Teachers and parents are asking for engaging books where students can relate to the story they read and are represented by the characters.
- Not only does Savannah’s Savings Jar meet these needs, but it also introduces children to financial concepts like saving, return on investment, and expenses.
- With your help, Addwin Publishing & Media will send a classroom set (~25 students) of Savannah's Savings Jar to approximately 11 classrooms across the United States.
How can you get involved?
- Give a gift of 25 cents, $15, $50, or more! No matter what amount you gift, rest assured every gift counts! Every dollar adds up and ensures Addwin Publishing & Media is one step closer to the goal of sharing Savannah’s Savings Jar!
- Nominate a teacher/ school/ or district with your donation.
- We will randomly select the 11 classrooms from the nominations submitted.