The Dream Big Project is an ongoing giving and mentoring initiative with GoFundMe.org that provides opportunities and resources for every generation of doers, makers, movers and shakers.
Since 2020, our community has raised and donated over $1,600,000 to mentorship causes.
Our Partner: Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
The largest, most experienced youth mentoring organization in America. Our mission is to accelerate their Big Futures program, focused on post-secondary success, which empowers young people to reach their full potential.
• Raise $1,000,000 + annually for Big Futures and other important Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBSA) initiatives that ignite the power and promise of youth.
• Donate to build Big Futures, better lives and better communities.
• Crowdfund to help expand critical services and support to young people, age 18-25.
• Give Express gift cards to support Big Futures career and college readiness.
• Engage 10,000 associates to impact young lives by committing to 100,000 volunteer hours by 2024.
GoFundMe.org is a 501(c)(3) public charity (EIN 81-2279757). Its mission is to provide fast and effective relief to victims of disaster, and to fund education and other charitable initiatives. In its first 5 years of operation, GoFundMe.org raised over $140 million, for distribution to vetted nonprofit organizations serving the same mission, and to verified individuals who are part of the charitable class. GoFundMe.org eliminates the paradox of choice for donors by providing one centralized place to give, knowing that those dollars are efficiently dispersed to the right organizations and people. Donations to this fund are tax-deductible to the extent permissible by law.