Fellow Wednesday night racer Mark Dreimiller and his wife Anne lost everything in an unexpected house fire on Friday, January 5, 2018.
Mark was at work when the fire broke out and Anne was home alone. She attempted to extinguish the fire and save the animals but efforts were futile and their racing companion Teddy, along with their cats and bunny perished in the blaze. Anne was taken to an area hospital where she was treated for burns to her hands and smoke inhalation. She was later released and will be okay.
As members of our racing community we want to help and support them and get them back on their feet. Help us show him and his family support.
News of the Fire at Dreimiller's Home
- FRED EBERT
- Billy Kirpens
- Rachel K
- John DeLago
- Doug Bussa
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more