Hi, my name is Ton; I have over three (3) decades of experience in aeromedical logistics. I'm raising funds to build and market a next-gen device, the Alpha Data Lync (ADL), capable of managing high-volume data in real time. The technical and logical designs are ready, the prototype is ready, and end-use customers are identified. An EU agency safeguards the IP.
What If You Could:
• save 20% more lives by using smart next-gen technologies
• start the treatment when the patient is strapped onto the stretcher
• be able to monitor your patient in real time from any ICU
• keep your skilled medical staff at your location, but have the transport under control
• save lives without real-world threats affecting your operations
• assess your patient remotely, avoiding impact on the actual planning
Making this happen is essential because it will change how (medical)data can be secure and safely transferred from an (air) ambulance to receiving trauma centers. This will expedite (early) treatment, hence saving lives.
The funds will be used to build an MVP, device testing, and install it in various transportation solutions of end customers.
A complete business plan is available, including cash flow analysis and product-specific documents/presentations.
Serious sponsors (investors) will be able to profit because they will receive a percentage of stocks via our trust, enabling an annual dividend payout.
I need you to make the last steps possible.