Dino's Medical Expense

BEWARE OF FAIRY RING MUSHROOMS THEY ARE TOXIC AND CAN KILL YOUR FUR BABY!

The past 48 hours have led to me having the make one of the hardest decisions in my life. Life or keep fighting to live for baby Dino. On Tuesday night Dino came across a fairyring mushroom and ate it so quickly I didn’t have a chance to grab it. The next day he was violently vomiting, had massive diarrhea and couldn’t even hold a teaspoon of water.

Thanksgiving morning I woke up to Dino unable to stand, grunting and having severe tremors. We did everything we could possible to stabilize him but his conditions kept getting worse and worse. He developed pneumonia right away and sat in a oxygen box. The blood in his stomach was getting worse. The tremors never stopped with all the drugs they gave him. The moment we took him off life support to say my goodbyes within minutes he couldn’t survive on his own.

The Vet bill is honestly something I can't afford at the moment! I currently have no job, and I did everything I can to save his life. They quoted me 10,000 to keep him alive and I was only at the vet for 12 hours.  The grand total was 4137.00. 

If you ever have your pet eat even a small piece of a fairy ring mushroom, get it out ASAP. If you see them get rid of them anywhere where you walk your dog, pick them up. Destroy and educate your neighbor about them.



RIP baby Dino We Love you So Much!!!
 
 
 



Organizer

Alexandra Barry 
Organizer
Boynton Beach, FL

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.