Darryl, Jessica & Braylee Fire Fund

On Wednesday May  9th Jessica and her 10 month old baby Braylee were napping peacefully, when Jessica was awakened by the smell of smoke in their apartment. Terrified Jessica got Braylee outside to safety called 911 as there was smoke coming from the laundry room. The fire and smoke damage completely ruined all of their belongings and made the apartment unlivable. Most all of their wedding gifts from November 2017 are ruined, all of baby Braylee's items were smoke damaged and had to get thrown away and they are temporary staying with Darryl’s Dad & Mom until they can get back on their feet.
Any donation will be greatly appreciated to help pay for all the items that got ruined, clothing, furniture, crib etc, and help them find a new apartment.

Donations

  • sue martovich 
    • $100 
    • 26 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $1,000 
    • 26 mos
  • Nancy & Jeffrey Wetterling 
    • $100 
    • 26 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $1,000 
    • 26 mos
  • F &C Kuhlman 
    • $100 
    • 26 mos
See all

Fundraising team: Team Braylee (2)

Joseph LaPera 
Organizer
Raised $1,575 from 4 donations
Woodbury, CT
Julie LaPera 
Team member
Raised $450 from 5 donations
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more