Main fundraiser photo

Darryl, Jessica & Braylee Fire Fund

Donation protected
On Wednesday May  9th Jessica and her 10 month old baby Braylee were napping peacefully, when Jessica was awakened by the smell of smoke in their apartment. Terrified Jessica got Braylee outside to safety called 911 as there was smoke coming from the laundry room. The fire and smoke damage completely ruined all of their belongings and made the apartment unlivable. Most all of their wedding gifts from November 2017 are ruined, all of baby Braylee's items were smoke damaged and had to get thrown away and they are temporary staying with Darryl’s Dad & Mom until they can get back on their feet.
Any donation will be greatly appreciated to help pay for all the items that got ruined, clothing, furniture, crib etc, and help them find a new apartment.


  • sue martovich
    • $100 
    • 6 yrs

Fundraising team: Team Braylee (2)

Joseph LaPera
Woodbury, CT
Julie LaPera
Team member

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee