SEPTEMBER 16th - OCTOBER 10th , 2020
The Valerie Fund Children’s Center for Pediatric Cancer & Blood Disorders at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital needs your help bringing awareness to Childhood Cancer and Sickle Cell Disease during the month of September. Every dollar we raise make will make an immediate difference in the lives of our youngest heroes.
Take the challenge & pass the scissors!
- Be on the receiving end of a daring haircut by a trusted friend, family member or colleague
- Post a photo or film yourself and upload to social media using the hashtag #SJHCuts4Kids
- Donate what you would have paid for a regular haircut right on this gofundme page
- Pass the scissors and nominate someone special to keep the challenge going
YOU can be a hero and help make this a viral sensation!
- PBA Local Number 1 and Paterson Police Department
- Mary Ann Bonilla
- Retired Paterson Firefighters Assoc
- Farid Naim
- Michael Lamacchia
St. Joseph’s Health Foundation
St. Joseph's Healthcare System, Inc.
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.