2300 dollars for my 23rd Birthday for the Children of Armenia!
In 2016, I volunteered for 9 months with Children of Armenia Fund through Birthright Armenia.
Each day, as I volunteerd in the villages, I produced a VLOG showing off Armenia's Future, that is, the children.
These children, words cannot express how incredible they are! Depsite their struggles with poverty - they possess more life and energy than those who claim they have everything!
My friends, my dearest friends, please would you partner with me for our brothers and sisters in Aremnia.
These are the milestones
- 500 children from 10 different schools are brushing their teeth in Brushodromes (teeth brushing room) for 1 year
- 100 young people from 7 different villages will receive first aid training as well as the first aid kit
- 250 children will receive dental treatment
- One medical ambulatory will be provided with equipment
- 100 children are provided with healthy hot meals for 1 entire academic year
- 2 Brushodromes (Specially built teeth brushing rooms)
- Speech therapy support for 30 children with multiple disabilities
- Renovation of a community health clinic
- 800 women will be screened for breast and thyroid cancer early detection and the community will receive health education
- A playground is established
- “My theater” drama course will be offered to children for 1 year
- A “Sunny” child development corner is established in a kindergarten
- Renovation of a school cafeteria
- Anoosh Safarian
- Poker Froth Daddies
- Maral Assilian
- Rupen Akpinar
Johannes Carapiet Michaelian