Chris's house fire

Received a call from my son, Chris, this morning.  He lives in St. Helens, OR.  The house they rent caught fire on the second floor this morning and destroyed that floor.  Unfortunately, no rental insurance.  Lots of smoke and water damage on the first floor.  Luckily, everyone and all the pets made it out okay.  Not positive yet but think it was in the wall.  The 2 rooms upstairs were the kids rooms (20 and 17) and they lost everything.  They have a place to stay for now but need clothing and various things mostly for the kids as well as emergency expenses.  Any help would be appreciated!

Donations

 See top
  • Jeremy Bradfield 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Dorothy Post 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Karen Deselms 
    • $40 
    • 38 mos
  • Stacy Cope 
    • $100 
    • 38 mos
  • Lisa Denman 
    • $25 
    • 38 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

JB Bynon 
Organizer
Edgewood, NM
Chris Bynon 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more