Charity Celebrity Football Match


On Sunday 28th November 2021. Myself, staff, members from VIPHQ & celebrities across the country will be taking part in a football match to raise funds for Saint Francis hospice.


Our friends from Gripz will be travelling down from up north to challenge us to a professional game of football at Aveley Fc!


I will be playing along with other members of the VIP HQ family and celebrities and we would all love your support on the day! We are now asking for donations towards our chosen charity as we’re trying to raise as much money as possible for them!


This charity is close to my heart, it serves people with life limiting illness’ and end of life care to our local community.

Every donation goes towards Saint Francis Hospice and helps the hospice and it’s staff in the daily running and high end care it offers to patients. We’re a community at VIP HQ and Saint Francis Hospice is a massive part of our community with many members and locals all having an affiliation with the hospice. 


Every little helps  


Saint Francis Hospice is an independent charity and one of the largest adult hospices in the UK. With its team of specialist consultants, doctors, nurses and a range of other health and social care professionals provide care and support to individuals with a life-limiting illness, as well as their carers and family members, completely free of charge.



They serve the growing populations of Havering, Brentwood, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and West Essex and, with only 28% of our funding coming from the government, in a nutshell that means they have to rely on donations and fundraising events like this to find the other 72% of their budget needed to continue to provide their services. 

Donations (46)

See top
  • Debbie Harvey
    • £25 
    • 2 yrs
  • Meleka Ibrahim
    • £40 
    • 2 yrs
  • emily Sharp
    • £50 
    • 2 yrs
  • Keven Ibrahim
    • £10 
    • 2 yrs
  • Kelvin Haddow
    • £40 
    • 2 yrs
See all


Danny-Lee Finch
Saint Francis Hospice
Registered nonprofit
Donations eligible for Gift Aid.

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.