Main fundraiser photo

Carla & Derrin Fire Recovery Fund

Donation protected
On Sunday 2.18.18 our mom lost her home due to a house fire. The cause of the fire was due to a space heater in the bathroom which ended up going under her flooring and consuming her mobile home along with all her possessions.

We all know Carla and the efforts it took her to purchase this home, her own - which she has been sharing with her Grandson Derrin (who she has custody of). She took great pride in her home and the new life she had created for her and her grandson. 

Long story short, Carla has put her “everything” in this home and in raising her grandson. She now needs help in rebuilding her home and her life. A devastating fire such as this has her starting from scratch. 

Unfortunately she had no insurance so she will be responsible for the demo and removal of the mobile home on top of everything else she will be rebuilding. 

This GoFundMe page has been established to help defray the costs of replacing all their belongings which were destroyed by fire, smoke or water, and to defray the costs of securing a new residence.

Ways you can help Carl and Derrin.

1).  DONATE!  - this allows Carla and Derrin to buy exactly what they need at the best price, at the right time!

2).  NETWORK! - share story with all "circles" in your life


  • George Saiki
    • $100 
    • 6 yrs


Dennis Johnson
Mosinee, WI

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee