Today my sister and brother in law, Ashley and Bob Rowe, lost their family home to a fire. Thankfully everyone made it out, besides Jax their kitten. Luckily their 2 little boys were at daycare and school. Ashley was home sick today, fortunately her neighbor noticed the fire in the garage and called her. The house was declared a total loss. They are one of the nicest, most genuine family I’ve ever met and will do anything to help anyone one in need. If anyone can help with any donations, any little bit helps in this time of tragedy. Feel free to drop anything off at either location!
Rolls N Rems Carpet One in Plover between 9:00am and 5:00pm
Salon Envy down town Stevens Point. Between 11:00am and 6:00pm
Thoughts and prayers with their family.
DonationsSee top donations
- Greg & Linda Chase
- Marianne Schiefer
- Cindy, Bill & Alita, and Casey Stewart
- Bob & Sue Heckendorf
- Jodi Rentfrow
Fundraising team (4)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more