A few years ago we started the tradition of having an after party at the end of the annual Xena Con, to say goodbye to our beautiful friends and family.
This year, it could be the last goodbye - to not only our friends from across the world, but to Xena cons as we know them.
Every year, we ask for donations at the door to help cover the costs of room hire, which total over $2000. We usually don't make ends meet, and a few wonderful Xenites chip in a LOT to help cover costs. This year, we have changed hotels and the way we do things has changed. We have to pay upfront - which is going to be very difficult to do alone. I am asking for everyone to share this around, so that we can book and pay for the most AMAZING family reunion the Xena world has ever seen.
So what are you contributing to?
- An AWESOME ballroom to party in from 8pm - 1am on Sunday Jan 29.
- An incredibly kick ass amazing cake. JUST WAIT TIL YOU SEE IT!!!! And you thought last years cake was awesome!!!
- A dance floor, and cost of the speaker hire to blast the best music in melodia to boogie on down to all night.
- A night of amazingness with your beautiful Xenite friends.
- Speeches, a slideshow of con memories throughout the years, and a few other fun surprises.
- Awards presentation of the MVP's of the 3rd Annual Xenite Softball Game (being held Friday morning).
- Memories to last a lifetime. and then another life time. and another life time. and then a karmic reincarnation. and another life time. (thanks Eli!!)
So what do you say... wanna come along? As much or as little as you can donate will be so very appreciated - and I will personally give you a squishy hug at the after party!!
If you were at the party last year, you know it's worth it. If you weren't at the party last year, then you aren't gonna wanna miss this last one!!
Battle on, Xenites, let's see what we can achieve!!
Much love to you all. xoxoxoxo
- Ashleigh Spence
- Terrina and Linda
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more