With dramatic changes in today's music business of streaming music rather than buying/owning music, more than ever, independent artists must rely on the support of those touched by their music for the critical resources to effectively reach a growing audience through recordings, videos as well as live streaming performances! The importance of live performances in a variety of venues (private house concerts, public concerts, corporate functions, charitable events continues to grow as does the expense!
Outlined below are the items integral to fulfilling this goal but are not limited to:
- Music recording/production costs - musicians, engineers, studio expense, CD design/manufacture, digital distribution (i.e iTunes, Spotify, etc)
- Video production costs - video production & editing professionals, video equipment rental, video manufacturing costs
- Marketing expenses - enhanced website design/hosting, social media consulting, development of live streaming equipment/production capabilities
- Live Performance costs - musicians, rehearsal space, sound equipment rental/engineers/technicians
- Travel/touring expenses -airfare, lodging, meals transportation costs
Partnering with me to fully fund this "Music That Matters" campaign by June 1st will empower me to pursue this ambitious project and ensure the highest potential for completion with excellence!
I am truly honored, humbled, and acutely aware that your decision to partner with me demonstrates your extraordinary level of faith and trust in me. I want to express in advance, my sincerest gratitude for your generosity and support of my dream and mission to use the power of a song to touch people's hearts and lives and give people encouragement and hope - "MUSIC THAT MATTERS!" I am confident that TOGETHER, WE CAN AND WILL ACCOMPLISH THIS MISSION!
Aloha and Mahalo nui loa,
DonationsSee top donations
- edd miller
- Randy Frost
- Katharine "Kit" Atchley
- Nirvano Brans
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more