Borba house fire fund

Last night my best friends garage caught fire due to an electrical anomaly. The fire englufed their entire garage, went through their attic and completely ruined their living room and kitchen. Her daughters room has smoke damage to all of her clothes and toys, and their hallway is pretty much gone. The studio she works in is also flooded. Thankfully two bedrooms were fine but the smoke damage is still there. Anything you can do helps, Donating clothing, shoes, toys or even a dollar. They have a long road of not being in their home and the best we can do is make sure they know people care. 

Thank you


 See top
  • toby stime 
    • $20 
    • 47 mos
  • allison stanley 
    • $25 
    • 47 mos
  • Kimberly Fritz 
    • $40 
    • 47 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 47 mos
  • Sherrie Shamgochian 
    • $20 
    • 47 mos
See all


Clint Borba 
Modesto, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more