On August 18th, 2017 we maxed out our credit cards to give Bishop a new knee. Previously he tore his cruciate ligament and needed a surgery called TPLO to repair the damage. That was his right, rear knee. On November 2nd, 2017, while on the same walk we have been doing for over a month, Bishop ruptured his other knee (confirmed by the veterinarian on 11/3/17). We are still waiting on a call from the operating surgeon for a date but we already know the expense from the previous surgery.
It is not without embarrasment that I make this gofundme but we are out of options. Jay and I both work full time, I currently have 5 jobs and pick up any work we can but its just not enough, fast enough.
Since the beginning of this dilema in June we have acrued over an estimated $5500 in debt from vet visits, x-rays, time off of work for appointments and todays expenses. We have at least another $3500 in vet bills coming in the future...Christmas has been cancelled and life is put on hold until we can get this taken care of.
Bishop is the sweetest boy you could ever hope to meet, full of life and excitement even when we go to the vet. But he is hurting, badly and feels back to square one, feeling down and like we can't catch a break and get back to having fun adventures.
Any shares or donations are more than appreciated.