I live in something that we call 'Beschermd Wonen'. The goal of this according to the Dutch government is to create places where people with a handicap can safely live and get the professional help to get back up their feet into society again. Now, these places have come under big scrutiny as of late because of they:
- Lack results (there is no result-driven incentive)
- Incompetent leadership & social workers
- Fraud, scandals, corruption, abuse of power
- Company policies are above the individual needs of the person with the handicap
In my situation, it is no different. In fact, it has become so bad I'm being forced out of this 'Beschermd Wonen' for having a handicap they are paid for by tax money to help me with, in the first place. It is absolutely backwards to the maximum.
This is illegal but they try to frame it with fabricating lies and claims to legitimate to get rid of me as quickly as possible. To complicate matters further, semi-government officials are involved in this illegality too.
I have to get out before 1 August 2019
But then call a lawyer!
Correct, I did. But no lawyer dares to take up the case as it is too complex. I have to invoke article 13 of the lawyer's law (meaning a lawyer gets assigned to me and can't refuse) but as all these 'orders of lawyers' are in essence colleagues of each other its a stronghold of friend-politics making it really hard to get one.
It is 3 months later and up to this today I have no lawyer yet I incurred sme huge costs. And these huge costs I hope to recoup through gofundme campagin.
I initially had only autism (Asperger) but due to the lack of help of social workers (and the incompetence that goes with it) I got the following additional handicaps (diagnosed already)
- Migraine accompagnee (Migraine where my limbs are temporarily paralyzed)
- Muscle headache (specifically in my neck and shoulders)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (sleep attacks, unable to communicate properly to parties that I hate)
What it basically comes down to is that every time I ask for help from social workers they reject me stating they cannot help me with that. However, they can hire external help (by law obligated to) but refuse for unclear reasons (I have asked, refuse to answer, I blame their ego).
Instead of helping me with my handicap they prefer to get rid of me and are very eager to throw me out as quickly as they can.
What costs did I incur?
A camper (5.500 euroes). Wait what!? What is that good for? Well to live in to avoid the immediate danger of becoming homeless. It is not a permanent solution but a good temporarily one.
This was the only solution after the following options were tried
- Parents (both declined)
- Other family members (Not an option, I do not have any other family than my grandparents)
- Friends (Not an option due to not in the position to house me)
- Social housing (Waiting lists are currently over 25 years and top 5 longest of the entire country, I only have 9 years of waiting so far)
- Normal housing (Not possible due to unaffordable for my income or due to that the owners did not select me as I do not fit their criteria)
- Recreation housing (Not possible due to Dutch zoning laws)
As you can see the camper is the only solution for now. At least to bridge the immediate emergency.
Additional costs (2.000 euros) that I incur are
- Minor repairs to make it livable (for such camper prices there is always some repairs to be done
- Technical check (Something else than the mandatory car-check) plus refills of operational fluids
- Fuel (Since it's on the other side of the country, to pick up and drive to where it needs to be, easily costing me 100 euros at least)
The remaining 2.500 euros will go to a standing place where I can stand with the camper. Due to being high season, these prices are expensive.
So can you help me out? A donation would be much appreciated to recover from this injustice.
No donations yet. Be the first to help.