Main fundraiser photo

Family Lost Everything in fire

Donation protected
Tonight September 15, 2020 my brother in law Daniel his wife Juanita and 2 daughters have lost everything in a fire. They were just settling in to their new home, had bought new appliances and have lost it all. Leaving them and 2 cats without a home, clothes, shoes, beds everything. Danny, Juanita and the girls have been living in North Tonawanda and have been searching for a place since June of this year. The apartment they lived at the roof was falling down. Mold started spreading through out the kitchen, which brought on chronic migraines to their oldest daughter Elizabeth. Juanita has chronic fatigue and had coronary bypass surgery done, was getting sicker. Seeing that they had no other place to move to, they ended up moving to Niagara Falls. Not even being a month there, the fire happened. We are making this page to help them get a new home and the things they are in need of. It’s breaks my heart to have to see this tonight and to see the girls go through this. Anything will help this family out at this moment. May God bless you all!!

Organizer and beneficiary

wanda benitez
Buffalo, NY
Daniel Salerna

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee