Family Lost Everything in fire

Tonight September 15, 2020 my brother in law Daniel his wife Juanita and 2 daughters have lost everything in a fire. They were just settling in to their new home, had bought new appliances and have lost it all. Leaving them and 2 cats without a home, clothes, shoes, beds everything. Danny, Juanita and the girls have been living in North Tonawanda and have been searching for a place since June of this year. The apartment they lived at the roof was falling down. Mold started spreading through out the kitchen, which brought on chronic migraines to their oldest daughter Elizabeth. Juanita has chronic fatigue and had coronary bypass surgery done, was getting sicker. Seeing that they had no other place to move to, they ended up moving to Niagara Falls. Not even being a month there, the fire happened. We are making this page to help them get a new home and the things they are in need of. It’s breaks my heart to have to see this tonight and to see the girls go through this. Anything will help this family out at this moment. May God bless you all!!

Donations

 See top
  • Carlos Vázquez Méndez 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Sherlyn Salerna 
    • $150 
    • 2 mos
  • Juan Quiles 
    • $50 
    • 2 mos
  • Marie Rodriguez 
    • $80 
    • 2 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $45 
    • 2 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

wanda benitez 
Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Daniel Salerna 
Beneficiary

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more