So how can we help? She needs the following:
- Daily hot meal delivery service
- Bi-weekly housekeeping support
- Weekly laundry service
- Alternative medicinal supplements
- Friendly visits and calls (please don’t text! It’s too challenging and frustrating for her to communicate that way.)
- GOOD VIBES ONLY (she’s in no condition to answer questions, discuss her prognosis etc.) If you can make her laugh, reminisce about the good times, or crack a smile BONUS!
With all our support we can keep our beloved g-u-r-l out of an assisted living facility and in the comfort of her home. Let’s make it happen! We’re stronger and more impactful together.
All funds will be in one account that will be used to pay for the services listed above in an organized way. The challenges will likely get harder throughout her treatment and she can’t coordinate these details herself. Both Sergio, her son, and I are committed to working together to make this transition as comforting and stress free for her as possible. Anything you can do to contribute is greatly appreciated!
DonationsSee top donations
- Daniel Gutierrez
- Rae + Todd Hugh-Dominguez
- Anne-Margaret Sirgany
- Anonymous A
- Michael Clowney
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more