BAKONBIKE - 10 000kms

No dia 13 de abril de 2019, irei partir sozinho, de bicicleta, desde a minha terra natal, Almeirim, até Kathmandu, capital do Nepal. Prevejo completar a minha jornada de mais de 10.000 kms em 73 dias e angariar 10.000€ que irei distribuir por causas sociais.
Em 2017, sofri um grave acidente de moto e pretendo devolver e agradecer toda a ajuda que me foi dada no processo de recuperação. Tenho plena consciência das dificuldades que vou atravessar, mas sou guiado por esta motivação de agradecer e retribuir.
Para mim sonhar enaltece e fortalece e alcançar um sonho faz parte da humanidade e também da minha pessoa.
Do total valor angariado, 80% serão doados aos Bombeiros Voluntários de Almeirim. Cada fato de proteção e combate aos incêndios custa 800€ e pretendo reunir 8.000€ para que possam adquirir 10 fatos. Os restantes 20%, cerca de 2.000 €, serão atribuídos ao Pedro Queirós do projeto Dreams of Kathmandu, que continua no Nepal a apoiar as crianças do Campo Esperança, vítimas do terramoto de 2015. Com esta verba será possível pagar bolsas de estudo e alimentação durante 1 ano a Mingmar e Tenzing Sherpa, duas crianças nepalesas de 13 e 10 anos respetivamente. 
Inspirado por este projeto pessoal, tive a ideia de ultrapassar a minha fronteira pessoal e ajudar. Bike Almeirim Katmandu para mim é sobre a superação de fronteiras geograficamente e mentalmente para dar algo de volta.


On April 13, 2019, I will leave by bicycle from my hometown, Almeirim, to Kathmandu, capital of Nepal. I envisage completing my journey of more than 10,000 kms in 73 days and raising 10,000 euros that I will distribute for social causes. In 2017, I suffered a serious motorcycle accident and intend to return and thank all the help that was given to me in the recovery process. I am fully aware of the difficulties that I will go through, but I am guided by this motivation to thank and reciprocate. For me to dream exalt and strengthen and achieve a dream is part of humanity and also of my person. Of the total value raised, 80% will be donated to Firefighters Volunteers of Almeirim. Every protection and firefighting suit costs € 800 and I want to collect € 8,000 so that I can get 10 facts. The remaining 20%, about € 2,000, will be awarded to Pedro Queirós of the Dreams of Kathmandu project, which continues in Nepal to support the children of Campo Esperança, victims of the earthquake of 2015. With this money will be possible to pay scholarships and food for 1 year to Mingmar and Tenzing Sherpa, two Nepalese children aged 13 and 10 respectively. Inspired by this personal project, I had the idea to go beyond my personal border and help. Bike Almeirim Kathmandu for me is about overcoming boundaries geographically and mentally to give something back.



37721258_15528633800_r.jpeg

Donations (0)

  • Rita Allpress 
    • €20 
    • 2 mos
  • Carlos Inácio 
    • €20 
    • 2 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • €5 
    • 2 mos
  • Sílvia Isabel Matias 
    • €9 
    • 2 mos
  • Nuno Lucas 
    • €20 
    • 2 mos

Organizer 

Pedro Bento 
Organizer
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more