This fundraiser is located in
Do you want to join me in making a difference?
We (United Church of Christ in Manchester U-K) are raising money in aid of Mt Selinda Hospital in Zimbabwe (Willis F
Pierce Memorial Hospital in Zimbabwe.
The Hospitals Children, Babies and mothers ward has acute shortage of all essential life saving machines and power, Family Child Health Unity (FCHU).
The fund raising is to raise money for the following as below,
2) Solar/Generator to supply electricity to whole Hospital wards.
3) Baby Incubators.
4) Storage of vaccines eg fridges for (FCHU)vaccines
7) Theatre needs power for operating operations.
8) Without power premature babies will go into hypothermia risking death
9) Without power to run the mortuary deceased bodies decompose
10) The laboratory unit cannot function without power, therefore blood and other investigations cannot be carried out
The above are needs that your donation will make a life changing difference to the community.
- Christiana Adekunle
Sarah Mkwakwami and Chipo Mkwakwami
Manchester, North West England, United Kingdom
UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, (UCCUK)
Donations eligible for Gift Aid.