Will you help send me to ministry school?
I only have ONE MONTH until the school starts so any prayers and monetary contributions will be greatly appreciated. I'm eager to share with you what God does in this next chapter of my life!
You can also give directly to the Every Nation's website (tax-deductible).
I just returned from the most amazing mission trip ever in Johannesburg, South Africa where we cared for orphans and shared the gospel on the campuses of the University of Johannesburg. Before going on the trip, I had a desire to pursue ministry but I just didn't know what steps I needed to take to make my dream a reality. But during our Ten Days Mission Experience God confirmed my passion and lead me to Every Nation's School of Ministry through prayer and the confirmations of leaders and friends.
In South Africa, many people believed the good news and gave their lives to Jesus Christ and my heart never felt fuller. Talking to people about Jesus gives me so much joy, especially when talking to teens young adults. It would be the most wonderful thing in the world for me to serve God and others in the form of full-time ministry.
I am raising financial support to help me cover:
Moving costs: ~$300
Living expenses (gas, food, etc.): ~$800
Payments for Tuition and Books are due IN FULL on the first day of class, June 10th.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
The School of Ministry exists to train effective campus ministers to work with their local church and Every Nation Campus Ministries. Effective campus ministers are authentic followers of Christ who are continually increasing in professional development, leadership ability, and Christ-like character.
The 10 Objectives of the School of Ministry:
1. That students can articulate the Gospel in a personal way that produces a response.
2. That students understand and practice the spiritual disciplines.
3. That students understand the fundamentals of discipleship and can communicate them.
4. That students have a basic understanding of the three fundamentals of church-based campus ministry: relational evangelism, small groups, and special events.
5. That students understand and apply essential leadership principles and management skills.
6. That students discover their unique gifts and strengths for life and ministry.
7. That students learn to analyze culture for effective ministry.
8. That students understand the central doctrines of the faith and the essentials of Church history.
9. That students understand religions and belief systems that affect students.
10. That students understand and develop strong communication skills.
DonationsSee top donations
- Antoine West
- Samuel Leggett Jr
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more