Fire leaves Family with nothing

First thank you for taking the time to read this. Early this morning at 3 am my family was awoken by clouds of smoke in their rooms. All of the exits were blocked from the flames. My father jumped from the second floor window and injured his foot. Enduring the pain he saved his family from the flames by catching them as they jumped. We lost our beloved pets in the madness,perished in the fire. We lost everything. Anything that can be donated will be much appriciated. Thank you for sharing your time and reading. Please share our story .

Donations (0)

  • Damon Downing 
    • $250 
    • 24 mos
  • Adrian Brockington 
    • $20 
    • 28 mos
  • Christina Mcdade 
    • $500 
    • 29 mos
  • Jeanne Sears 
    • $50 
    • 30 mos
  • Ina Parker 
    • $100 
    • 30 mos

Organizer and beneficiary 

Erin Wheeler 
Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Morgan Wheeler 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more