Goal : to provide diapers for pediatric department of PGH Philippine general hospital. Prioritizing the infants, burn and orthopedic patients .
In 2015 we participated in the diaper drive , the supply only lasted a day or so . Realizing how important diapers are in the care of these sick and poor children not just for comfort but also for the recovery of the patients avoiding infections and complications from the illness such as burn and fractures .
1. Writing a letter to diaper companies fro possible donation.
2. Social media awareness for social and civic action.
3. Collaborating and coordinating with people willing to facilitate awareness and hopefully get contribution and donation as well.
4. Contribution can be in a form of money or diapers that we will bring to the Philippines sometime before Christmas .
5. Organizing other activities to raise money for the diaper drive .
A. Selling handmade bracelets for diaper drive.
B. Collaborating with school faculty and parents for contribution in monetary , time etc.
C. Maybe a music and arts from student that can be showcased for an event that will be hosted in the house with possible auction of goods and services for diaper drive .
* Prepare for dates to launch the projects , and activities .
*Reach out to possible business / corporate people for contribution or ideas / connections..
* Will make posters / short movie clips regarding the hospital and the children who will benefit from this project .
This is a good opportunity for people to be involved in social and civic cause that will directly save lives. It will also expand their experience to a bigger world of kindness in action. It will help build character of a good man and leader
To things that matters to humanity .
- Arun Prasad
- Janet Wortendyke
- Khrystian Tran
- Jennifer Rasing
- Dinah Doliente
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more