This fund is set up to specifically support the Brown children. Funds collected here will assist only Michael’s siblings with the costs that they will acquire as they seek psychological services to help heal over this terrible tragedy. Any funds left over will be used for the purposes of education & scholarships for the Brown siblings, and any care expenses that may arise. Those also wishing to donate may also visit any Fifth Third bank. We appreciate your support in whatever manner you choose to give.
Anyone wishing to send card or letters of encouragement may send those to:
The Michael Brown Jr. Memorial Fund
c/o DeMarco Davidson
9742 Duke Drive
St. Louis, MO 63136
Commonly asked questions:
1. Who you are: DeMarco Davidson, Family Friend
2. Where you're from? St. Louis, MO
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for? Family Friend, and Trustee over Michael Brown Jr. Memorial Fund
4. How the funds will be spent? The funds collected here will be restricted for use by the Brown family to cover the psychological and living expenses of the siblings of Michael Brown Jr.
5. How you intend to get the funds to those in need? All funds collected on this website will be withdrawn to the Michael Brown Jr. Memorial Fund established by the parents of Michael Brown Jr. Anyone with further questions may contact their law office at 1(877) [phone redacted].
- Ryan Tull
- Rev. Catie Scudera
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more