On Wednesday October 18th at 5am, a few of our fellow Hudlies woke up to the sound of alarms going off in their apartment complex. Quickly they realized this was not a drill and their apartment complex was completely on fire. As you can see from this pictures, the fire quickly spread and the apartment complex was completely destroyed.
Most importantly they are safe. The fire didn't go in their apartments, however there is significant water damage in their apartments (3 to 4 inches) To top it off, neither of the Hudlies had renters insurance so everything will need to be replaced out of pocket.
This go fund me page is a way for us to help (Paige Hubl and Jenna Yoder) get back on their feet and return to "normalcy" as soon as possible. distributed equally to each member and used to replace what they lost.
We are also looking for any donations of the following furniture.
(There is a chance we might be able to salvage some personal items such as clothes, however we do know that all furniture/electronics are gone)
* Here is a link to the story about the fire.
DonationsSee top donations
- Jake Reinders
- Daniel Mickells
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more