Our Mission: To bring diversity to the health and wellness field by increasing BIPOC women including those identifying as she/her they/them within the spiritual community.
Our goal: To help BIPOC women including those identifying as she/her they/them with their dreams of becoming yoga teachers, reiki practitioners, crystal healers, acupuncturists, meditation teachers, herbalists, or obtain certification in any other spiritual wellness professions that positively impact our communities. How do we make this happen? Well, that’s where you come in. With your donation, we will help the Poderosa Movement cover the costs for women of color who desire to become wellness professionals in their community but who cannot afford the training or certifications. Your support will help the Poderosa Movement attain its mission of bringing diversity into the spiritual community.
- $1,000 for Non-Profit start-up fees, paper filing, and attorney costs.
- Ongoing Scholarships for the BIPOC community to participate in the spiritual health wellness professions or attend community events.
Other ways you can help:
· Please help us spread the word! Use this link to share on social media
· Follow us on social media to stay connected to the progress of the Poderosa Movement, and we would love to connect with you.
· Instagram @poderosamovement or feel free to purchase our Poderosa Movement boxes. You can find out more info here
Understanding that any penny donated is a sacrifice, we greatly appreciate any donations in advance. Any difference we make, we make TOGETHER. Thank you!
Poderosa Movement Team