* Can enrich the quality of life and enhance the independence of families and the child with autism.
* Can accompany the child at all times.
* Can calm the child, reduce emotional outbursts and serve as a positive social link for the child to their home, school and community.
* Can have the potential to improve a child's communication skills and behavior.
* Can improve the family and child's overall quality of life.
All money raised will go towards the proceeds of purchasing the home companion dog with any overage being given to another family who is currently fundraising for there dog.
- Chad Lowery
- Pat & Karen Ricketts
- Jessica Mace
- Charlie & Della Gilles
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more