Civil Voice Groups - Helping Social Movements
Civil Voice Groups (an Canadian and USA non-profit) has spent the past six years building a custom platform to deliver Federal and State legislation for Abortion rights, Voting Rights, Sane Gun Laws and Policing standards. Our platform will scale to 30 million activists that are led by hundreds of impeccable organizations.
Our platform applies massive pressure on political leaders to deliver rights and protections pertinent to all major social movement groups. We accomplish this by utilizing 7 escalating social justice activity phases of a protest. Phases apply private pressure, public pressure and international pressure in a civil, legal, respectful, yet demanding manner.
No download is required. All types and sizes of devices and operating systems are supported. If you use a browser, you can use our "social justice protest" platform.
View our Civil Voice Groups website. We support all major social movement groups. We integrate their millions of activists, members and followers into a massive, organized and empowered common collective to force opposing politicians change their stance.
Our six years of effort to date include:
1. One year of solid research and analysis was expended to identify why organizations and massive street protests consistently fail to deliver legislative change.
2. One year was spent identifying the many missing infrastructures, frameworks, components and workflows organizations need to circumvent this failure.
3. Two years of technology design were spent defining code level requirements, classes, models, functions etc. related to the infrastructures, technology, workflows, and missing components that are critical to delivering substantial legislative change. Design also included preemptive failure mitigation.
4. Four months of effort were spent determining the lowest-cost operating model to ensure our solution is self-funding for decades to come.
5. One year of effort was expended to code, test, QA, load-balance and deploy the frameworks and infrastructures required for hundreds of organizations, 30 million activists, and thousands of integrated free press journalists.
6. We spent a year connecting to 450 leaders of 18 major social movement group leader. These groups and their contacts have 20+ million social media followers. By connecting with impeccable groups, we are well prepared for launch.
Funding to Date:
For the past five years, the directors of our non-profit privately funded all costs (about $10,000 USD per year). Cost included coding and deploying a base framework of the platform, incorporation costs, legal costs, server costs, o/s license costs, database license costs, bandwidth costs, mobility service costs, banking costs, and various other costs related to service subscriptions such as LinkedIn etc.
How Funds will be Spent:
This campaign will fast-track software development for our platform. We now need to complete end-point interface software coding.
- This requires our non-profit to hire eight teams of 6 to 7 developers to complete the work. Note we have trusted relationships with proven commercial software developers (our 3 directors have 70+ years of commercial software development experience).
- We need to scale up 30 to 50 dedicated servers to support a minimum of five million activists that are expected to participate in seven phases of a protest.
All funds raised will be used exclusively for these two purposes. Additionally, since our nonprofit bylaws demand that our nonprofit be audited by a big 4 accounting firm, funds raised will be spent on these two items only.
While the directors of our non-profit directors have personally funded past efforts, the amount required to move to this phase is beyond their ability to personally fund. This is why we need to raise funds.
By donating, all major social movement groups and their members will be provided a custom built platform for a decade+ to come to deliver their mandates which include accomplishing substantial legislative change.
Unlike most GOFUNDME campaigns, when funds are raised and spent, your donation builds upon our self-sustaining operating model, ensuring our platform will help social movement groups and charities deliver their goodness based mandates and goals for decades to come.
It all starts here. Let's change the future by utilizing the only platform in the world dedicated to social movement causes like abortion rights, women's rights, racial rights, common sense gun control, climate change action and more. We are in this for the long term.
The Directors of Civil Voice Groups
Gary Campbell (Canada) - Founder, President, Director
Bill Bradley (USA) - Chairman, Secretary, Director
Gus Emery (USA) - Vice President, Director